Latest News

I AM 13 YEARS OLD - SELINA BOATENG


One of the hottest Ghanaian Gospel music artistes, Selina Boateng is about to celebrate her 10 years anniversary in the music industry.

Speaking to Godfrey's Entertainment Realm, Selina revealed that it has actually been 13 years since she came into the music industry. But she spent 3 years in the studio as a backing vocalist, helping out gospel artists like Kweku Gyasi, Ernest Opoku, Oware Junior, until she brought out her own album in the year 2004.

 
She said “Before I came out with my first album, I was introduced to my producer by a composer called Nana Boateng. He encouraged me when I used to back other artistes. He told me that I can do something and he can help me come out with my own album.”
She continued by saying that she released her first album entitled “Dakor beye me da” in 2004, and second album in 2009, thus “wobeye nhyira” and the third album titled “Mennku meho” in 2012 that won five awards. That is album of the year, song of the year, popular video of the year, artist of year and Vodafone song of the year in 2012, thereby bringing her to the limelight.

According to Selina, she is giving gratitude to God for how far He has brought her. And for that, the event is happening on the 31st of August this year in Accra where lots of gospel artistes like Tagoe Sisters, Daughters of Glorious Jesus, Ohemaa Mercy and more will grace the occasion. There is also going to be another event in Kumasi, but the date for that event is not ready yet.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May God richly bless you Salina.you always bless me with your great music keep up.one song l need from you (daa kroo) that song is dear on my heart.thank you very much stay bless

GODDAIN Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by timhughes. Powered by Blogger.