Latest News

(VIDEO) A PLUS’ STORY HAS TAKEN ME FAR – LAWYER MAURICE AMPAW


It seems the law case filed against Ghanaian musician A Plus by Dr. Layer Maurice Ampaw will soon be withdrawn as the two met to trash out their issues over the weekend the Aviation Social Centre for a private party.
A-Plus and lawyer Ampaw hugged and chatted heartedly and resolved to withdraw the case.

Well, in the video below, Lawyer Maurice Ampaw admits A Plus has really “sold him far”
“I believe in destiny …….How come A Plus came into my life? At times you may think it’s negative but it’s positive. At the end of the day, A Plus is very popular before I came into the scene, I became popular in 2013, nobody knew but this man is going to sell me, in fact he has already taken me far”


 He also explains he has decided to withdraw the case from court and be a brother to A Plus. The decision according to him is due to the healthy relationship he has with A-Plus’ lawyer, Gary Nimako Marfo and the musician’s explanations.
 

GODDAIN Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by timhughes. Powered by Blogger.