Latest News

READ WHAT EFYA IS SAYING ABOUT MUGEEZ

Ghanaian singer Jane Awindor popularly known as Efya has spoken about how jealous she gets on the late Night Celebrity Show hosted by Gionani on e.TV
The “Best In Me” singer also stated that she does not need food, drink, or drugs to stimulate her sexual desire.
“The thing is, I love myself and myself only. I am enough for myself and rely on myself. I don’t need enhancements to be satisfied.”
 Efya talking about her celebrity crush revealed;
“Mugeez is my guy, I really love him. I’m crazy jealous. On a scale of one to ten, I’m a twelve.
I think it’s bad the way I get jealous but forgive me Baby, I get crazy. I guess it’s the fact that I love him so much and I just want to have him all to myself.”


GODDAIN Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by timhughes. Powered by Blogger.