Few days ago, we heard a gossip on the street saying talented producer, Killbeatz is planning to go his way and planning to leave the top group R2Bees to join Fuse ODG’s group.
Killbeatz himself has come
out to clear the air that, it was all false. It’s R2Bees for life where
he is concerned. He is still very much with the group and are even on
tour in Europe and US. See what he said below in his own words.
Lastnyt with my brothers @paedeezy @mugeezxmugeez . Stop the
false rumors , I haven’t left r2bees. The fact that I work with Fuse ODG
doesn’t mean I have left.
I equally produce for Sarkodie, Wizkid and other
international Acts, Pls get your facts right Thank you. Watch out for
More good Music. We are one people. #StayPositive #MusicLovers
#Raaaaaaaaah
Side Ad
+233269864780
Sponsors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Advertisements!
Follow us on Facebook
Featured Video
Popular Posts
-
Popular Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku has rubbished widespread reports that he is H.I.V positive. The popular actor slammed the reports, ...
-
Last week was one heck of a moment for Ghanaian gospel musician, Ama Boahema, as her change in skin colour photos went viral on soc...
-
Ghanaian singer Jane Awindor popularly known as Efya has spoken about how jealous she gets on the late Night Celebrity Show hosted by Gio...

No comments:
Post a Comment