Latest News

12 YEAR OLD BOY DEVELOPS MAGNETIC POWERS




You may call him Nikolai Kryaglyachenko, or you may just call him Magneto.

Nikolai, 12, was walking home from school one day when he stopped to lean against a lamppost. Unfortunately for Nikolai, the lamppost had a faulty wire and the schoolboy was blasted across the street by a jolt of electricity.

“When I came round, I felt groggy, but managed to get home and told my mum what had happened. When I woke up the next day and got out of bed, I found some coins that had been lying on the mattress had stuck to my body. Then when I was having breakfast and dropped my spoon, it stuck to my chest,” Nikolai revealed.

“I can do things I couldn’t do before, but I don’t have a lot of control over it. Even when I do not want to do it, I still attract things. Once I even attracted a glass — it just moved towards me,” he said.

Check out photos below:

 

GODDAIN Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by timhughes. Powered by Blogger.