Multiple award-winning highlife artiste Kwabena Kwabena has debunked claims that he is dead.
There were speculations on social media that the ace musician has passed on after a short illness.
However,
speaking to Kwami Sefa Kayi on 'Kokrokoo' Friday morning, Kwabena
Kwabena expressed surprise at the rumour and stated that he is healthy
and very much alive.
“I just woke up and I am surprised of the news…Ei!!! I am alive” he said soberly.
Side Ad
+233269864780
Sponsors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Advertisements!
Follow us on Facebook
Featured Video
Popular Posts
-
Nollywood retiring controversy queen, Tonto Dikeh, through her twitter handle has sent her condolence message to Prophet TB Joshua ove...
-
Hanson (Bulldog), manager of Shatta Wale and CEO of Bull Haus entertainment, who has been charged for allegedly murdering Fennec Okyere, a ...
-
Regarding the Kojo Nkansah- Wee promotion saga at the Ghana meet Naija at the Accra International Conference Centre, it was alleged that...

No comments:
Post a Comment